Gmail has no doubt carved a niche in offering reliable customer services at every corner of the world. The largest population of the world is utilizing the latest extraordinary features in their Gmail account. Gmail has brought the world too closely as you can share files online, use cloud storage, and much more. But certain times users found themselves stuck in an awful situation of technical hurdles. One such error is “Bad Request Error 400” which has many possible solutions but no permanent recovery. Also, the officials don’t understand why this error occurs but the most probable reason for this error 400 is that when the users sign in to their account using their multiple Gmail account id’s then this error occurs.
How to Contact Gmail Tech Support Team When You Face Gmail Error 400?
When you find trouble in accessing your Gmail account then you need to avail the best resolution through a trustworthy technical support team. We are one of them who provide proficient solutions in rectifying the technical hurdles permanently without any delay. We are providing you the steps to follow that are provided by the specialists, these solutions have already been implemented and you can resolve the error.
Steps To Resolve Bad Request Error 400 in Gmail Account
This error usually occurs when gmail_imp files get stored in the cookies and create a problem later on. Therefore we need to delete those files and other cookies as well that have been stored in the browser. In order to delete gmail_imp files right click on your screen and follow the steps provided below:-
- When you right click on the screen you need to select the inspect element and then select “resources” tab which is at the top of the developer tools window.
- Now on the left-hand side of the screen you will see the cookies option click on that arrow and expand the section,
- Now click on “mail.google.com” cookies there,
- Right click on the gmail_imp files and then click on the delete option,
- You now need to close the developer window and then refresh the page,
- If you want to delete all the cookies that are present in the browser then you need to go to the settings page of your Chrome browser,
- There you will see the option of “Advanced Settings”,
- Go to the privacy section and then select content settings,
- Go to the cookies section and open all the files of cookies,
- Now you can delete all the cookies that are related with your account and refresh the page.
This process will log you out of every account and you will be able to access your Gmail account using your login credentials. You can Contact Gmail Account Recovery Number if you are unable to follow these steps. We will provide you a complete guide to maintain your account as well help you to get rid of the technical mishaps. You can anytime get in touch with the Gmail customer Support team experts to get the best-implemented solutions anytime whenever you feel the need.